Digital Account Manager
The Digital Account Manager serves as the primary liaison between Outspoken Media and clients, developing day-to-day client relationships and helping to drive business. Facilitating communication between external clients and internal teams is essential. The ideal candidate would know how to represent Outspoken Media’s ideas as strongly as they can represent our clients’ or organizing projects' budgets, tasks and deliverables. The Digital Account Manager would have a proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
The Digital Account Manager, should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. The candidate should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance. The ideal applicant should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships. Please note, this is not a Sales position.
This is a salaried, full-time, position in Troy, NY.
- Primary point of contact and communications lead for a portfolio of clients.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Represent our client's interests internally with a clear understanding of their business objectives.
- Ensure all client deliverables and projects are within budget, timeframe, and scope.
- Contribute to the quality review and editing of client deliverables and presentations as well as business development proposals.
- Schedule and lead client meetings and calls and create and send agendas and recaps.
- Keep detailed notes from client meetings.
- Collaborate with the internal team to develop proposals, statements of work and other related client contracts.
- Work to improve the client service model, organize tasks and files, and define account management best practices and processes.
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO.
- Occasional travel involved for client meetings, conferences.
- 2-5 years of proven work experience as a Digital account manager within a digital agency, advertising agency or comparable environment.
- 2-5 years’ experience in “B2B” sales
- Hands on experience with SEO.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and media platforms.
- Experience with customer service and account management.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work with all levels of clients and management.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- Good work/life balance
- Transparent, drama-free work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous leave policies
- Retirement plans with matching
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Life insurance
- New parent and family-friendly benefits
- Excellent health insurance and company contributions to premiums
- Gym membership
- Professional development plan designed around your education and growth