Digital Project Coordinator
The Digital Project Coordinator serves as the administrator and organizer of all client contracts from projects to retainers including daily task management and more complex project scopes, workflows, and team capacity forecasts. The ideal candidate would prepare daily client agendas, assign tasks to team members and project stakeholders, define and coordinate daily team priorities, and report to the Management team on team capacity and resource needs.
The Project Coordinator would also contribute to the development of comprehensive action plans with regard to resources, timeframes and scope. The ideal candidate would be a highly organized and proactive individual who can understand complex, technical projects and effectively communicate tasks and goals to team members while ensuring work quality and the alignment of final deliverables with client goals. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
This is a salaried, full-time, position in Troy, NY.
- Assign tasks to internal teams using internal and client-facing project management tools.
- Stage, coordinate, and send agendas to clients.
- Contribute to the development of call notes including action items, back burner items, and references.
- Ensure all action items have an assigned team member, due date, and information or assets to complete the task.
- Communicate with team members and the Client Services team daily to align priorities, needs, and resources.
- Meet weekly with the Client Services team to determine short-term priorities that account for upcoming client milestones, budgets and team capacity.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, forecasts and reports.
- Maintain agency tools for client communication; deliverable collection, production, sharing, and storage; task management; time tracking; budget management and other project-related tasks.
- Help Managers ensure all client deliverables and projects are within budget, timeframe, and scope.
- Track and report project and deliverable progress and status to senior leaders.
- Collaborate with the internal team to develop proposals, statements of work and resource planning.
- Work to improve the client service model; organize tasks, templates, checklists, workflows and files; and define project management best practices and processes.
- Work with the Technology team to develop technical solutions to client service processes and improve team efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of internal documentation and training in support of the production team and increased operational efficiency.
- Travel to client offices and marketing events for the purpose of ongoing education.
- Assist with Outspoken marketing and sales efforts upon request and within capacity.
- 1-2 years managing digital projects and tasks within a technical product development team, digital agency, advertising agency or comparable environment.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Jira Core, Codebase, GitHub, Basecamp, Harvest, Trello, or SharePoint)
- Hands-on experience with team communication tools (e.g. Slack, Skype, Facebook Workplace, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, Zoom, UberConference, or Google Hangouts)
- Hands-on experience with project management reports (e.g. kanban boards, gantt charts, to-do’s, etc.)
- Related college-level coursework and/or college degree.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflows.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work with all levels of clients and management.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Generous leave policies
- Retirement plans with matching
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Life insurance
- New parent and family-friendly benefits
- Excellent health insurance and company contributions to premiums
- Gym membership
- Professional development plan designed around your education and growth