Outspoken Media is growing a digital marketing agency with experienced team members and innovative clients who align with our values (passion, honesty, accountability, results, and social responsibility). We’re seeking qualified individuals who can contribute their knowledge, creativity, and drive to get things done with our growing team. The right candidate sees their role as essential to the protection and support of our clients and team, and hopes to learn a significant amount about the operations of agency life.
The Account Manager serves as the primary liaison between Outspoken Media and clients, organizing projects’ budgets and deliverables while also serving clients as a project manager under the guidance of the Director of Client Services. The Account Manager works daily on solving digital and content-related problems for clients: devising goal-oriented strategies and coordinating tasks under said strategies; analyzing results; and adjusting strategies and tactics to improve results. The majority of the Account Manager’s workload is dedicated to client-billable work. Please note, this is not a Sales position.
The Account Manager will conduct work ethically and honestly, in accordance with Outspoken Media’s core values and Google’s guidelines.
This is a salaried, full-time, position in Troy, NY.
- Two to four years’ related experience required.
- Related college-level coursework and/or college degree.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis and evaluation, using both electronic / online means as well as via hard-copy documents.
- Ability to work with all levels of clients and management.
- Good work/life balance
- Transparent, drama-free work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous leave policies
- Retirement plans with matching
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Life insurance
- New parent and family-friendly benefits
- Excellent health insurance and company contributions to premiums
- Gym membership
- Professional development plan designed around your education and growth